Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Facebook site and new painting

Last month I released my official Facebook site. Check it out...and subscribe! :D

http://www.facebook.com/raqmoful

It's almost the end of November, and a bunch of holidays is coming soon. I decided to start a new painting for the rest of the month. I don't know if I can finish it, but posting the progress here definitely helps to keep me motivated.


Initial sketch was done a couple months ago. Let's see how it goes...


Probably around 2 hrs later. I put some colors on and starting to paint. I turned the black+white sketch red brown using color layer, and now I'm painting on top of it with more variation of colors. I don't paint in oil, but I guess this is what oil painters do ...toned underpaint with more pigments on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment